charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bring it on!

Life is so twisted, but that is okay!

Grieving, a process that needs time. Although it won't help, it is the only way to express sadness. Sad of being useless, clueless and most of all worthless. It is time to build up the sense of belonging. Belong to part of the world and contribute to the society. Being stupid isn't a good reason to give up. Work under your ability. Increase your capability by lifelong learning.

I'm not giving up, I'm trying my best to learn in a positive way. Although nothing can be worst for this very moment. Life ain't just this. I'm sure, I'm able to create something good out of this mess. Build up a better me and prepare for future.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this won't be it. There is more to come in future. I'll work on what I have and build on more! Prepare myself for a better future!

Thanks for giving me all you can and now it is my turn to give it back! What I've decided might not sounds wise enough for you, but this is what I've decided and I will take the full responsible out of it.

No comments: