charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

freestyle at brisbane...


This is a super duper YUM desert i ever had. It is a cafe named "FREESTYLE," that serve extraordinary YUM deserts. I mean some of them. For sure, I'll show you some nice picture that I've snapped.

Yes, aren't they pretty. They're, indeed, delicious. Although it fulfilled my appetite, it makes me feel guilty after having them. I can imagine how much sugar and fat the food content and the extra calories I'm having. No doubt that I've gained some weight. They're irresistible, indulgence of life- chocolate, lollies, ice-cream and etc. They're all high in sugar and fat, I've named them as "DEVIL's FOOD!" They are like the devils in real life that makes me gain lots n lots of weight!

No comments: