charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm impressed..!

These days, blogger actually can earn a living. Aren't it impressive? This is another career for people. So mate, what are you people waiting. Keep blogging and impress others with your blog. You might be the next popular or to say "hottest" blogger.

I heard from my friend, actually in S'pore, the bloggers do challenge each other and worst come to worst, there are a court case. Isn't it hilarious? What is on people's mind? Anyway, I can't be bothered with those.

I think blogging provides me room to be the true me, escape from real life. A place for me to hide from the reality and have peace in mind.

Anyway, people, i'm not a "PRO-BLOGGER," I'll stop here with my stories...

HAve a nice day, folks.

Cheers~~

No comments: