charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I lost my purse..!

WTH, really unbelievable... shits do happen, unexpectedly. I really can't understand why this happen on me. This is annoying and frustrating! I lost my purse when I'm actually enjoying a day trip at Sydney. I'm not sure whether it is a pick pocket or I drop it. Damn... This is the worst feeling ever I had. However, I'm blessed there are friends to guide me what to do. Call to bank and credit cards company to de-activate the cards. This is really shitty. At least, I'm not losing sth important, i suppose.

This teach us, to keep an eye on everything, you might have it this minute but lose it unnoticed the next seconds. God damn it!

Give me my purse back! pls.... I beg for some mercy...

No comments: