charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Monday, June 9, 2008

Another day, another blog.


Yeah, i think I really like blogging.
I can't wait another day to come and i can write my pieces and bits in my life.

Okay, today, i felt that life ain't that easy.
Indeed, peer pressure will directly influence one's final decision, judgment and perspective. Damn it, i hate it. People just can't be true anymore and thence the "lies" make their way into our world.

As people say, this world was covered with "LIES." There are also "WHITE LIES" that are meant to alleviate the sadness and grief. I truly believe some lies do help but most of them sucks.

It is time, to differentiate the truth and lies, as an grown up.

"No pain, no gain!" This is what i learned after all this years.
Everything have it 's own balance point; the homeostatic level must be achieved in order to get the system to operate better. So now, i shall torture myself - read day 'n' night to prepare for the exam. Maybe it may pose me to a brighter future. Who knows?

lol. Enough of crapping. I shall move on.

Cheers, folks.
AZA AZA FIGHTING!!!

No comments: