charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mom is here...


Not here right by my side, but she is at Aus already. I can't wait to see her.
Want to cuddle her so much. God, another week, i can make it..
I'll pass my exam, and then i'll fly all the way to Brisbane to have some fun.

Miss my mom's cooking and scolding. I'm so used to it, even i'm here in aus, i still miss her "extremely loud" voice. She is the only person that are qualified to yell and shout at me. Although, sometimes i'm really pissed, it is still fun to think about it. She yell for my good, but she'll never understand my thinking. Cuz our knowledge/age gap, we have different rationale.

But this doesn't mean, we can't communicate. We used to talk heaps. I hate it the most when she cry, it makes me feel the pain and sadness too. I hope mom will never give up on me, although sometime i'm acting like a barbarian.

MOM, I LOVE U..! I'll b there with you soon... Really soon. 12 more days to go...

No comments: