charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another day passed.



Today, it is my dad's birthday, i hereby wish him a all da best.
Live well, Eat well most of all have fun...
Hardly i can catch a smiley on his face.
He must be always pressured and on stress, i suppose.
Hope things can become better, and he will have a good life.


Me? i just watch a movie, cost me 10 aus, which is not too bad for now, if you convert it to ringgit malaysia, rm... some ppl might not want to watch it. But i get a discounted price, it suppose to be 15 aus. lol. yeah can't believe this, people is paying this much. But luckily, the movie is worth on its price. Ooops.. I forgot to mention which movie I've watched, " it is NARNIA II." At first, i thought i won't really like it, but after the 3 hours in cinema, I'm actually enjoying the movie. Let get a round applause for the mouse in the movie, it is really hilarious with all kind da move it has. lol.. It is so alike to pussy in boots in sherk- the movie.

Anyway, i enjoyed the movie and relax myself from the exams tense.

No comments: