charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

first one in this...


Erm.. it is the first time here, but i guess i'll have more privacy in here.
I hope so... But i realize when i blog i actually just want express my feelings.

I have no where to do this, except here.
i need rooms... to breath in fresh air, and refresh my mind.
I think, me being too pessimistic.
While i say so, i yet still think that, if I notice this, am i still pessimistic?
I'm in a doubt always...
Just like some one who really gonna take their life off, will not keep those words by mouth, am i right? That is my thoughts.
However, i know i must move on, no matter what happens..
I need to be successful, if i can't do it well, at least i can afford to support my family.
I know they don't really need much from me. But i wanna make my parents feel easy and enjoy their remains life time. That is why i'm always in a hurry to grad. i want to earn money and support them, hopefully can bring them luxurious life, vacation and easy going lifestyle.. minimize their worries. I want to let them know, i'm no longer the small girl that just keep demending. it is time for me to give in for the family.
DAD n MOM, pls gimme sometime. I'm sure i can make it up for u people.
I'll work hard and will not give up. All I need is 2 more years.. hope it is not too long for you people. ME as an adult, can work this out, for sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey there devil sister of mine, a very good command of english you have in your descriptions and your blog post, well of course that's not my point la. Just want to say nice blog. Do keep it up and i can help you if you want to know about the chat box and stuffs you can put in your blog. ^^

And ya, by the way, is it okay if i link you? Cause you've said you wanted privacy that's why i asked. Do reply me in msn or wherever you think i'll be. Take care.