charlie bit my finger... again! cute charlie.

object width="425" height="344">

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Awful Truth!


Me, trying to move forward but i do not have enough motivation to move on.

Seeing people around me moving faster, I'm feeling bad. I know, I'm too narrow-minded. Although it is awful to admit this, it is how I feel. I hate this damn feelings.

I want to get rid of this feeling. God, please help me to bare with this. I don't want to lose my friends, I want to be open-minded. I need to be generous in any sense, especially in this condition. I want to be cool with it- letting the horrified feeling go away from me.

I think I need more assurance from others in any sense. I need to build up a stronger inner me, in order to overcome all this hiding fear in me. This is a new challenge, i suppose. I looked at others and admiring their life. Even it is just a lay person passed by with full confidence.

I shall stop looking and keep moving on, face myself frankly. I need to be strong. I know, if I want to impress someone, the first thing I need to impress is myself. Make myself feel confident in me. Self talk works sometimes for me, though. Letting myself know positive thoughts is good. Reminding myself- mistake is part of the learning process, repetition should be avoided, i suppose.

I need to see a grow in me- mentally build up and well prepared in order to achieve my dreams. As big brother used to say, " there are no free lunch in this world." So it is better to earn your own rights before the world eliminates you to play your part in it.

Tell everyone, you mean much more than just a "lay person."

EARN YOUR RIGHTS TO STAY!

Love ya all, folks. It is time for me to do so.
Gotta catch up with my studies before it is too late to regrets all my deeds.

Cheers, folks...
BE POSITIVE, I'M POSITIVE, I'M POSITIVE...!

YES, I AM!!!!

No comments: